Terms and conditions of rent
What you need to get a rental car
- Original driver’s license. Driving experience of 2 years.
- Identity Card or Passport (for foreign citizens)
- Deposit for a car.
The amount of deposit for each car is different:
from 30,000 to 80,000 tenge.
- The tenant is over 20 years old.
Discounts are available at the following rates.
- from 3 to 7 days - 10% discount
- from 7 to 15 days - 20% discount
- from 15 to 30 days - 30% discount
- from 30 days and above - 40% (contractual)
Discounts are valid only in case of 100% payment of the lease for the period specified in the contract
When renting a car is strictly prohibited
- The steering wheel cannot be transferred to a second person.
- The machine is issued according to the act of acceptance
- In the case of extending the lease of a car, payment is made two hours before the end of the lease term
- The car is leased under the contract clause 3.3 , before the expiration of the contract.
- It is strictly forbidden to drive while intoxicated, to pledge a car to third parties and to carry out any illegal actions
- Follow the rules of the road, all fines and violations will be withdrawn from bail
- In case of non-compliance with these conditions, the pledge is automatically burned out and the car is seized by the company